Selamat Datang!! Welcome to Sabah..
Firstly, just ignore my English writing, I don’t write English fluently… at least you all understand la bah.
I dont really know why people call it ‘Land Below The Wind’ or known as Sabah, negeri di bawah bayu.. maybe because of its location being just south of the typhoon prone region around Philippines..(actually that’s what written on the Weekipedia).
It is the second largest state in Malaysia after the state of Sarawak which it borders with on its south-west. Sabah used to be a British crown colony known as North Borneo prior to partnership with Federation of Malaya, Sarawak & Singapore to form the Federation of Malaysia in 1963. Currently, its state capital is Kota Kinabalu, formerly known as Jesselton.
‘Made In Sabah’ is just about a blog of almost anything a little bit here and there that happens around me in Sabah.. Interesting spot, a great place to visit, hapennings around Sabah and almost about anything that you need to know about Sabah.. Sabah bagus bah! (ceh! mcm Radio Sabah ja this!!. Made In Sabah was just my tiny little place of providing you some knowledge about my birth place, and Why?
Well.. firstly because Sabah is the place where I born and I love my home land, here are brief points little bit about Sabah thought you might want to know :
- Mt. Kinabalu, a world heritage site was the 2nd largest Mountain in Southeast Asia.
- Rafflesia, the largest single flower in the world that can only be find here.
- Situated in the 3rd largest island in the world.. Borneo.
- More than 32 etnics group live on one land which you cannot find elsewhere.
- Sipadan, the world’s most beautiful island and heaven for divers.
- Orang Utan, one of the four great apes of mamals in the world that can be find here.
- The world’s biggest Orang Utan Sanctury.
- Maliau Basin, the oldest rainforest jungle in the world.
- Matlan Marjan, the only Sabahan + Malaysian professional player whom managed to score 2 goals against a full England team while playing for Malaysia in 1991.
Did I miss something here?
If you get boring reading, then feel free to visit my blog design for some inspiration or any fresh design resources.. Ignore my English writing, I don’t write English fluently.