Uhuk! uhuk! kroff! kroff!!.. duii berhabuk suda this blog sampai terbatuk2 sia..
Berhabuk ndak berupdate berbulan-bulan sudah, dia punya habuk and dust sampai jatuh suda sia punya ranking di Alexa nih, since my last Alexa update on Alexa Page Rank almost 2 years ago (deh gila punya lama) baru #1,482,034, my best so far was on Sept 2007 ranked at #327,907.. demm! and now Made In Sabah rank at #3,288,983.. for those fresh bloggers, they should learn a bit about this Alexa ranking thingy, speaking by experience, it can actually motivates you from keep writing and update your blog.
Well.. OK enough with the Alexa thingy.. today I’m writing not just about my kejatuhan ranking Alexa yang terburuk, I’m now ready to write again, walaupun this blog berhabuk sana sini, but still people are coming in and out, walaupun tidak banyak tapi thanks to all lah yang coming, I noticed also there are few silent readers yang menyekodeng2 jugak kadang2.. also thanks to them for the skodengan. There are also readers yg setia membaca and giving out their positive input and comments.. Thank you lah to all!
I’m writing today also mo ucapkan Happy New Year and Selamat Tahun Baru 2011 to all and I would love to explainlah cikit after being “MNIA” Missing NOT In Action for many months. Firstly you’ll notice on this blog is the web layout of Made in Sabah has been changed into a new theme named Greyzed by The Forge Web Creations (If you’re loking for new theme to fill your new year with new look, go ahead to The Forge Web Creations) I kinda like the feel of grungy theme la this time.. saja bertukar theme yang baru since theme yang lama suda bangas(basi) berlalat so its some sort of nafas baru (la kunun kasi sedap hati)..
not many of you been wondering where on earth I go all this while, well.. I’ve been snapping a lot of places around Sabah during the year 2010 and you will see some of ‘Must Read’ post coming in the new year 201 after the jump.. but before that, let me do some explanation of my missing NOT in action..
– I’ve been super busy with my hardcore hobby and now become a profession into serious business..
– and since it got serious into this so call ‘profession’, I got tons of photos on my hard drive, external hd, thumb drive, dvd and almost everywhere..
– and since I got tons of photos everywhere to look at and therefore at the same time I have no ‘proper’ time to update this blog.. (Nope.. this is not alasan bah!)
– I got new member in the family.. she’s cute, she’s super healthy, she’s getting bigger, she’s a cute little monster.. I’m a lucky dad!!
– Speaking of lucky, I got a new job in line.. baby sitter, since I got most of my time working freelance at home.
– So being half baby sit half freelance job are being 4wd-challenging as its actually 80% baby sit and 20% wifey and -50% work, -50% hobby.. so you tell me when the hell do I get to update the blog?
– Actually I did some update on my other blog in case you guys didn’t know.. tapi post yang ringan2 jela..
– And because of all these I was so lazy to update bah (OK this can be a perfect reason)
– Lastly, just recently not long time ago, a new chapter came in to my life, I’ve just been attach to a profession of being working abroad.. good offer + good future, so I take the shot.. and now I’m settled down and ready to blog again..
So hopefully you guys get the idea lah kan my “missing NOT in action”
Here are some of ‘Must Read’ post coming soon that I’m going to publish for you guys.. all fresh, all new and pack with tons of jaw breaking photos..
Mount Kinabalu Climbing – from zero to sunrise:
Poring Hotspring, Ranau
Sabah Agricultural Park, Tenom
Proboscis Monkey & River Cruise, Klias
Mahua Waterfall, Tambunan
Bavanggazo Rungus Longhouse, Kudat
Tip of Borneo, Kudat
So guys.. hope you enjoy reading and welcome me back, let’s rock n aramaiti again this new year 2011, I’ll be out for a while and I’ll see you again very soon when I come back..